Desktop Batch Management Software
Batch Univariate is a batch roll up system that analyzes real-time process data in order to evaluate process performance in comparison to normal operation range.
Integrate Process Data | Powerful Visualization
- Integrates with leading Historians to collect all data associated with processes/batches
- Identifies the related recipe and compares metrics to predefined alarm limits
- Generates additional representative statistics based on real-time data
- Analyze the associated data using existing visualization tools & reports or leverage process visualizations and animations of the process
- Installs seamlessly and includes an automatic mode that collects and catalogs new runs as they happen
The Most Powerful Tool For Batch Analysis
- Develop models for real-time batch monitoring and advanced batch control
- Easily import batch data and analyze differences between batches
- Automatically monitor and alarm when tags fall outside their historic range
- Trigger DCS alarms and/or email notifications
Many of our clients use this tool to convey Golden Batch specifications for operations to review and manage operational systems. We have incorporated Multivariate Statistics into the Univariate system which dynamically builds statistics based on operations specified instruments. The tool has been proven to allow greater focus on Key Performance Indicators dynamically in production and assists the operators to correct manually controlled processes prior to an out of control state happens. Would this be something that can bring in your manual operation systems?